Why should you update your website often?
A lot of effort and pure hard work has resulted in the creation of wonderful and creative web pages. Creating a web page starting from its plan until its launch is not a piece of cake. But some website design company Toronto have a real interest, in the beginning, to start it and launch it and then they will ignore it.
They might think that abandoning their website is a good idea to save money. Well, they are wrong; they do not know how valuable a website is. Webpages are a really useful platform where you could attract a lot of customers. If used rightly, websites can be an effective channel to bring more investors. Hence you can grow your profits as well as your company. If you don’t keep your website updated, then it will be remarked as outdated, and hence the customers will lose interest in them. The one thing you should remember is that whether you are using outdated content or outdated technology, it will all go in vain.
Google is a very brilliant search engine. It can detect the sites which are not updated or are outdated and will push them backward. It is proved that the top 10 positions in the Google search are the most chosen ones and hence have a powerful value.
At the same time, if your competitor regularly updates their website, you may lose sales because they will get more sales. Let us now check why updating your webpage is very crucial for the growth of your page.
So, why should you update your website regularly?
1. SEO: Search Engine Optimization is what keeps your website at the top. Google’s indexing crawlers will know and evaluate the changes you made to your website. Every change is evaluated. Search Engine loves new content, good content, and these index crawlers rank your content. Google, in the past few years, has particularly picked out the best content pages and put them to the top. And this rank indicates the position you will get. Outdated SEO factors push you back, so you must always avoid such factors.
Good content + awesomely designed website = a huge number of customers.
SEO rules are regularly changing. Always make sure you follow them and also update regularly. You can also change the format of your website. Add more features and make it interesting for the customers. If you don’t update your webpage, then Google will push your webpage backward, and it might not even reach a few crowds. If you have your content better than your competitors, then your website will be ranked higher, and hence you can get more profit and customers easily. So now, if you type in ‘Mississauga Web Design Company,’ 10 top-ranking companies will show up in the SERP.
2. Visual Charm: Make your webpage stand out from the rest of your competitors. Use your special layouts and designs. You can make a theme that is unique for your webpage. The webpage should include a reflection of who your company is. Always remember that the first impression is always important. Who likes Outdated Web designs? No one, right? Outdated web designs only give you a bad impression. Make your webpage full of new designs. For example, you can add new fonts or add new graphics or anything.
‘Let’s say people are searching for Website design company Toronto, and your website is in the top 10, but it lacks the visual charm, then the customer will or may choose to go for a company with better web design. Also, please don’t make it look outdated. Structure them in the best way.
If you have your webpage with a bad structure, the visitors of your webpage might find it outdated and hence will leave your webpage. Make sure that your webpage highlights your company and also its various products. You can use various fonts and colors for this. Use them to highlight the word, for instance, ‘Website design company Toronto.’ Give your webpage a positive vibe.
Make the visitors feel like visiting your webpage more often and then change into your customers. Customers must be able to access your webpage through various devices like mobile, desktop, tablet, etc. Your web page must be device friendly. This results in customer satisfaction, and people tend to shop more from your webpage. It should adjust easily with all kinds of devices. And overall, your webpage should be really attractive and interesting and we
3. Technology: You have to make sure that you implement your website with the latest technology. It is one of the major factors which affect the experience your customer gets upon entering your website. Yea, not everyone worries about the layout of a theme of the page. Well, it’s time to be worried! It actually gives your customer the first impression. A first impression should always be the best. The customer’s taste changes according to the trending themes. So it is always important to stay up to date on your theme and page layouts.
If it’s been two years since you launched your webpage, then definitely your coding will be outdated. This is a very serious problem because outdated codes can result in slowing down your website. It might take a lot of time to load and to be interactive. It might also respond differently based on the device the customer is using. Some of them may not be compatible with the difference in browsers.
4. Security: Websites getting hacked is one of the worst things that could happen to a website. So how is security related to technology used?? Well, it is easy for hackers to sneak and hack into websites that have outdated coding. They can sneak in, spam your website, and make it slow to respond. Hence, they can enter easily and steal all your information and even put them up in blacklisted websites. Blacklisted sites are the sites that no one could get access to, and you can’t even interact with your customers. Almost all kinds of websites get hacked. But the cases are more when you have outdated technology. This situation is really bad for a business enterprise.
So, what’s the solution to this? Well, you can mostly avoid this situation by making sure that you use the latest technology for every part of the website and also to stay up to date. Avoid all kinds of outdated technology. Any platform, whether it be WordPress or any other Content Management System, always makes sure you use the latest version. Update your website regularly, and keep it safe from hackers.
5. Speed: It is really important that the webpage loads within seconds, and it must be interactive. If your website takes too much time, then the customer might get dissatisfied and may leave your website. You should never let your customer wait for too long. It can only lead to a bad impression. Google has the criteria of speed in ranking the websites. So, if your website loads fast, it will be available to a large mass of people. Always make sure that your website loads faster than that of your competitors. Otherwise, your customers may prefer them over you. All outdated features reduce speed. Always avoid them!
So how can you increase the loading speed? A lot of factors like technology, image size, page caching, etc. influence the loading speed of the website. Always remember to use the latest technology coding so that your page loads faster. Keep your page up to date for better performance.
When it comes to comparing the advantages and disadvantages of keeping your website updated, the advantages clearly won! Updating the webpage regularly one a month will only give you good results. You will get an increase in the number of customers, and also you get a chance to win over investors. The latest technology earns the trust of your customers. You must redesign your web page regularly, at least after the interval of 2-3 years. You can approach us, a web design company Toronto to update your website. It can increase your profits through your website and hence you have a chance to grow your company!